In all honesty, I thought I’d finished it a few weeks ago when I last posted onto the blog. But then I’ve been doing some digging around in the code finding all kinds of weird and wonderful bug-ettes. Daft things like deleting the default Windows folder for Word templates but leaving the Mac one behind. What a plonker!
Feedback had been received about the Image/Shape Browser from David Green, so that needed fixing too. And whilst I was fixing it, I was also improving it based on some of his suggestions, plus adding my own bits in.
I think I’m finally on the last stretch as there’s just an annoyance has crept into the Configuration form to fix. I keep getting ‘ghost’ items in the list when you delete one item, it removes it fair and square. But then leaves an empty row in the array, when all the code should be doing is removing it. *head scratch time*. I think it’s something I’ve done when I did a search and destroy on lots of Public variables which should be Private variables and that’s caused a few issues elsewhere. Time to dig out the last known working version of the code and compare it against the new one, line by line …
In other sort of related news. I spotted a bug in the excellent MZ Tools, so there will be an update due out soon for that which includes a fix for what I found. Nice to be able to help out someone whose utility has made the job of coding this add-in that little bit easier.