Due to a busy period in work updating Axure prototypes, I’ve not had much time to get anything major added to the last few beta versions, so instead of drip-feeding you minor updates, I’ve jumped from v1.86d to v1.86g.
What’s new? Well, lots of things, so here’s the text from the WIP manual, with images (where applicable) added in to make it easier to visualise the changes.
- Added a check to the Insert Landscape that ensures you’re on a portrait-orientated page when clicking the button. If on a landscape-orientated page, an error message will appear. No idea why I didn’t put this into a much earlier version of the code, but it’s in there now!
- Added spin buttons for Comments on the form. You can also jump to any comment in the document, by entering its number into the yellow box. I’ve also changed the ‘Delete All Comments’ into an icon-based button to create the space for the spin buttons that have been added.
- I’ve also added spin buttons onto the Bookmarks form as well. As with the Comments spin buttons, you can jump to any bookmark in the document, by entering its number into the yellow box.
- Added four buttons to the Section Break form in the Toolbox to enable you to toggle all breaks, or three particular types, in the list of section breaks. This enables the bulk altering of particular section break types.
- You can now unlock any locked styles on the Styles form in the Toolbox. Add a ‘Select locked’ checkbox too to make selection easier if you want to bulk unlock all style.
- Removed the ‘Delete all tables’ functionality from the Back To Basics form and put it onto the Table Inspector form instead. You can now select an individual table, or multiple tables, and then delete them.
I’ve also added a ‘Convert Table(s) To Text” function to the Table Inspector form. You can now break a table down into the text parts and separate the columns via a choice of four (so Grab v1.86g from the usual link and have a play.