v1.73 now available

I’ve uploaded the latest version for public use / testing / breaking and feedback.

A few bugs have been squashed and a new feature (List/Alter Section Breaks) has been added.

I’ve removed the No SAP feature as it was an old function (circa 2009!) that I wrote purely to fix a particular type of internal company document.  Now that they’re all fixed, it’s no longer required 🙂

This is the version that I will be demoing at the next ISTC (North West) meeting at MadLab in the Northern Quarter of Manchester on the 4th September.

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.